Paul earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Colorado, and he is a Trusted Advisor and Educator with Dave Ramsey, a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA), Certified Long Term Care Specialist (CLTC) and a Member of the National Ethics Association. Over the span of his 26+ year career, he has served on numerous advisor boards in the long- term care industry along with being a national trainer to the industry.
Paul and his wife Alejandra have a love for family and travel. They enjoy spending their free time with their two grown children or outdoors in the mountains or at the ocean.
Our Mission Statement
Simply put, our mission at Capstone Planning Solutions is to teach and educate folks so we can help them develop a game plan to protect themselves and their families from the catastrophic expenses of long-term care:
- For some it might mean preserving assets to educate grandchildren.
- For others, their goal is keeping the family business intact so it can be passed on to yet another generation.
- Some want to protect their spouse from the financial burden or keep from outliving their money.
- Still others desire to maintain their independence and choose quality care in their own homes.
- Many appreciate the protection that can keep the burden of the care giving off their extended family.
Whatever the goal, we quite literally “shop the market” for each client. We have a variety of resources and computer software programs that enable us to analyze and compare all the policies available in the state to find the products that offer the best advantages for each client given their age, health, and desires they seek to accomplish.